techbaazar.pk (“us”, “we”, or “our”) is the exclusive operator of techbaazar.pk. This page’s intention is to inform visitors about our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the above-mentioned website.
Our website provides 3 types of the checkout process.
1. The registered user checkout process
2. Guest checkout process
3. The social login checkout process
1. In the Registered user checkout process as a techbaazar.pk team, we only ask for basic info in order to provide the service of a quality shopping experience. This basic info is limited to the Full Name, email address and users home address which is the minimum required info in order to act as a fully functional e-commerce website. Advantage and the only difference between Registered checkout and guest checkout are that Registered users are able to see their past orders anytime and they don’t need to enter their details every time they shop. Registered users also take advantage of being informed about exclusive sales and pre-sale events.
2. The guest checkout process also requires the above-mentioned information but does not store these details in the database of the website.
3. Social login process does only require signing in using the Facebook platform, which is solely developed and exclusively controlled by Facebook, which means none of your personal info, is asked by techbaazar.pk, the only minimum required above-mentioned info is fetched from Facebook in order to provide the proper service of e-commerce. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving our service. By using the Site, you (visitor, user) agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE:
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with the above-mentioned certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include and is limited to your Full Name, email address, and home address.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this kind of information. The only purpose of the data log is monitoring and producing site statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, therefore we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information about the website and its service.